- How do TUNDRA ® products work?Open or Close
Our products, Ice cube ® and Ice Bowl ® from the “Ice Sensation” ® line, allow treating any type of glass through a process called “Flash Ice System” ®, which performs the following tasks: sanitizing, freezing, and deodorizing.
- Why would my business need a TUNDRA ® product?Open or Close
It is a product that improves your commercial profile, by stimulating consumers’ attention; it will not be lost on them that quality in your business is high.
You can proudly display the sign “In this place, we rely on the Flash Ice System ® by TUNDRA ® to sanitize, neutralize and freeze glasses”.
- Is the taste of drinks altered when glasses are treated with TUNDRA ® ?Open or Close
By freezing your glass, you can enjoy the drink’s full flavor, whether an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage.
Tundra ® does not water down beverages.
Thanks to the antibacterial treatment, our products are free from any odor, thus ready to enhance the drink’s inherent flavors and aromas.
- Is TUNDRA ® a product feasible for my business?Open or Close
Absolutely: TUNDRA ® products are suitable for any place that wants to stand out from the competition, in matter of attention to hygiene and the taste of its clients.
Excellent for bars, lounge bars, restaurants and hotels, without forgetting that even at home your guests will be amazed at how you will serve them, with a remarkable visual effect, a fine wine or a whiskey in a frozen and completely odorless glass.
- Does TUNDRA ® offer safe products?Open or Close
TUNDRA ® is not hazardous and you can safely put your hand over the CO2 jet or your lips on the frozen glass without suffering any injury.
All our products are designed and manufactured to comply with regulations on safety and prevention of anomalies that may harm consumers. All TUNDRA ® products are CE and UL certified.
- What type of glasses can I treat with TUNDRA ® ?Open or Close
It is possible to sanitize, freeze and make odorless any glass or crockery: glass, hard and soft plastic, granita or ice cream cups.
- Can a glass break during treatment with TUNDRA ® ? Open or Close
TUNDRA ® does not damage glasses during treatment. It is possible to freeze glasses immediately after removing them from the dishwasher, when they are still hot. It may happen that a previously cracked glass breaks, but it is better if it happens during treatment than in the customer’s hands.
- Do Tundra Ice International® products work with Nitrogen?Open or Close
Absolutely not, Tundra Ice International® branded ice chiller do not work with Nitrogen, but they freeze and sanitize any kind of glass thanks to Carbon Dioxide (the same gas used in the plants on tap for beer or soft drinks).
Using nitrogen is too dangerous, while freezing and sanitizing glasses with Carbon Dioxide is completely safe.
- Which gas is used?Open or Close
We only use food-grade E290 CO2 gas in liquid form.
This gas is present in the terrestrial atmosphere and commonly known as carbon dioxide, an oxide acid formed by a carbon atom bonded to two oxygen atoms.
It is an essential substance in the vital processes of plants and animals.
- How many glasses can I treat with a standard gas cylinder?Open or Close
A standard bottle contains 10 Kg of liquid CO2 gas. This amount of gas can treat up to 300 glasses.
- How much does it cost to treat a glass?Open or Close
The average cost to treat a glass of € 0.08.
- Why is gas not released when I push the TUNDRA ® button?Open or Close
Do not panic: this is not a malfunction: it means that the CO2 is empty, which means that you have already served 300 customers.
- What kind of tank do I use?Open or Close
Our system requires a standard 10 Kg tank with a dip tube.
- Where can I find the replacement tanks and how do I recharge them?Open or Close
Fill out the section "Contact us" and you will be directed to the dealer of your nearest area.
- Is it possible to try out the product?Open or Close
Fill out the section "Contact us" and You will be contacted by our sales service.
- Where can I buy TUNDRA ® products?Open or Close
Fill out the section "Contact us" and you will be directed to our Sales Department.